Article submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your Free Software success story, compose your article and email it to us. Here are some guidelines:
- You can send your article in any format we can read. Plain text or ODF are solid choices.
Don't forget to include:
- How long you've had it your machine, and your over-all opinion.
- How well it works with Free Software.
- Any problems you overcame.
- The specs of the machine.
- Any upgrades you made, if applicable.
- Please provide one (or more) picture of your machine. For desktops it's best to take the machine out from under whatever desk it may be under and picture it from front and back. Attach your pictures to the email.
- You can give us a portrait to display with the article. Please attach this to your email too.
- If you have a homepage or personal blog you would like us to link to then give us this too.
After we have checked the article and converted it to HTML, we will put up a draft and email you a link for your approval before publishing.
A copyright notice will be added for you at the bottom of the page. If you want to licence your article under a copyright licence, please specify. We recommend Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International. If you do not specify a copyright licence we will simply put somthing like: "Article Copyright 2017 Your Name - Published with permission."